Am I guaranteed a degree from my community college?

No. Sending your UW-Superior transcript back to your community college does not guarantee the awarding of your associate’s degree. The courses you take at UW-Superior will be evaluated by your community college and the determination of any degree requirements are the discretion of your community college.