Are Alcohol-Drug Abuse Services available?

Alcohol and other drug screenings are available for currently enrolled students through Counseling Services. Referrals for a full alcohol and drug assessment can be arranged through the Student Health and Counseling office. However, you should consult with your health insurance carrier to determine what is covered and what part of the costs you would be responsible.