Center for Academic Advising FAQs

Jump to Topic:
View FAQs for:


  • Once the placement test has been taken, the course you have been placed into will be listed at the end of your unofficial transcript for UW-Superior.

    1. Logon to your E-Hive
    2. Click on "My Student Center", located in the top of the middle section of your E-Hive home page
    3. Under "Academics", in the left margin, you will see a drop down box. Select "Transcript: view unofficial" and click on the arrow to the right of the box. 
    4. In the drop down box titled "Report Type", select Unofficial Transcript" and click "go".
    5. Scroll to the bottom of your unofficial transcript and you will see English class, Math class(es), and/or Foreign Language class that you are allowed to enroll in based on the results of your placement exam(s) or your ACT English score.

    If you are having difficulty locating these locations, your advisor will be able to assist you in locating your placement and directing you to the appropriate courses.

Registration and Advisement