Computers, Phones and Other Devices FAQs
View FAQs for:
Computers, Phones and Other Devices
- Press Voicemail Button
- Enter current PIN number followed by #
- Option 4
- Option 3
- Option 1
- Follow the prompts
- Using your web browser, go to the My Devices portal. (NOTE: You may get a "certificate error." Select to continue on this page - you may need to do this more than once.)
- Log in to the My Devices portal with your UWS username and password.
- Under "Device ID," put your devices MAC address (sometimes called WiFi address). (NOTE: If you do not know how to find your MAC address, search for it on-line. With so many different types of devices that use a MAC address, it would be hard to have instructions for each device. If you still need help, contact the Technology Help Desk)
- Type a Description.
- Select Submit. You will see the device in the "Your Devices" section.
NOTE: You are only allowed 5 devices in your My Device portal.