Do students from English-speaking countries or who were educated in an English-speaking school need to submit proof of English proficiency?

No. Like American students, however, native English-speaking students need to submit an official score report from an approved standardized exam which demonstrates academic ability. Approved exams include the SAT, ACT or internationally-administered A-level exams.