Do we still need to contact Chartwell’s, SSC, and Campus Safety for events?

Services such as SSC custodial and Chartwell’s still need to be contacted for catering and custodial needs. If your event requires University Police Department to unlock a building or for security needs, please complete the Building Unlock Request Form.