Faculty are required to submit grades by noon seven days after the last day of the course (or last day of final exams).
Student grades will start appearing on your E-Hive about three working days after the last exam.
- Log into your E-Hive account. The main Academics page will appear.
- On the Academics page will be the link for "my academics"-- click on this link.
- Another page will appear. On this page will be the "Change Graduation term" field.
- Find you graduation term code by clicking into the spyglass -- update and save.
Once the placement test has been taken, the course you have been placed into will be listed at the end of your unofficial transcript for UW-Superior.
- Logon to your E-Hive
- Click on "My Student Center", located in the top of the middle section of your E-Hive home page
- Under "Academics", in the left margin, you will see a drop down box. Select "Transcript: view unofficial" and click on the arrow to the right of the box.
- In the drop down box titled "Report Type", select Unofficial Transcript" and click "go".
- Scroll to the bottom of your unofficial transcript and you will see English class, Math class(es), and/or Foreign Language class that you are allowed to enroll in based on the results of your placement exam(s) or your ACT English score.
If you are having difficulty locating these locations, your advisor will be able to assist you in locating your placement and directing you to the appropriate courses.
Go to the E-Hive login page to reset your password. Below the login boxes, you'll see a link titled “Account and Password Assistance" Follow that link to a page where you must enter personal identification information successfully to create a new password and unlock your account. Please see our UW-Superior Password Instructions page.
Cash or check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, Old Main 136. Check payments may be mailed to:
UW-Superior Cashier's Office
Old Main 136
PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check. All payments due must be received (not postmarked) at the University Cashier's office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. The University is not responsible for delays in the U.S. mail.
You can also pay over the internet with E-check or a credit card through your E-hive account. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. We do not accept payments over the phone.There is a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card payment transaction using the web. To make your payment, go to www.uwsuper.edu/myehive. Log into the E-Hive and follow these steps:
- Locate and click the "View Bill" link
- Choose the appropriate semester (example: Fall Semester 2017)
- Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
- Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
- Follow the instructions on the payment page
- Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt
You should plan approximately 4 weeks processing time once we have your FAFSA information, with prompt submission of additional requirements from you. When you are awarded financial aid, along with additional instructions, new students will receive a paper financial aid award notification in the mail while current students will receive notification via email. You will also be able to view your financial aid award on your Student Center.
- Ensure your Expected Graduation term is set to the correct term in which you plan to graduate. You view this in the Academic Area of your E-Hive.
- You need to very carefully go over your degree progress report with your advisor to discuss any outstanding requirements.
- Prior to the graduation application deadline (as listed on the Academic Calendar) for each term, you must submit your electronic graduation application via you E-Hive.
- Pay the $50 graduation fee.
- Purchase your cap and gown at the bookstore if you are planning on attending the Commencement ceremony.
- Check the Degree Applicant list located under the Graduation link on the Registrar's website to ensure your name/degree/major/honors is correct.
Undergraduate Students must meet with their advisor during the advisement period prior to registering. The advisor must release the Advisor Hold before a student can enroll in classes. Students can register on, or after their scheduled registration appointment time as listed in their E-Hive.
Graduate Students can register from the first day of early registration through the first day of class via their E-Hive. Graduate students may also mail their registration to:
Graduate Studies Office
Swenson Hall 2024
P.O. Box 2000,
Superior, WI 54880-4500
UW-Superior no longer mails tuition bills to students. Electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all UW-Superior students. It is your responsibility to check your EHive account to view your bill.
- Failure to view the bill does not release the student from payment responsibilities
- Students who are not making their own payments must forward the bill to the proper party.
- Students can print a copy of the bill to send with their payment or to send to parents or a third party
- The student is responsible for paying all fees on time