How can I cancel my housing contract?

If you are not required to live on campus, you may cancel your housing contract by emailing Residence Life at stating that you would like to cancel your contract. They will then cancel your contract for you on the Live@UWS site. Please note there are cancellation charges, as denoted on the Residence Life homepage.