How do I change my Expected Graduation term?

  • Log into your E-Hive account. The main Academics page will appear.
  • On the Academics page will be the link for "my academics"-- click on this link.
  • Another page will appear. On this page will be the "Change Graduation term" field.
  • Find you graduation term code by clicking into the spyglass -- update and save.