How do I change or declare my major/minor/degree?

Change of major, minor, degree, advisor, and catalog year forms can be found on the Center for Academic Advising Forms page. There is also a link to advising forms at the bottom of the right column in your E-Hive Student Center portal. The electronic form must be completed and submitted. Once received by the Center for Academic Advising staff, your request will be processed in 24-48 hours and you will receive an email confirmation of the change. Check your University email regularly until you receive confirmation, as the Center for Academic Advising staff will also email with any questions they may have regarding your request.