How do I get a refund for my tuition?

Any credit balance will be disbursed to you through direct deposit or paper check. All UW-Superior students with a bank account in the United States are eligible to enroll in direct deposit. If you do not enroll in direct deposit, a paper check will be sent to your mailing or home address via regular mail.