How do I make corrections to my Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?

You may make corrections in one of two ways. You may make your corrections on the FAFSA website, you will need your FSA ID to access your record. Or you may instead make your corrections on the paper Student Aid Report (SAR), sign it, and mail it in as directed, or bring it to our office for submission.  If you have any specific questions about the FAFSA, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800/4-FED-AID (800/433-3243) / TTY: 800/730-8913 or 319/337-5665.