How do I register for classes?

Undergraduate Students must meet with their advisor during the advisement period prior to registering. The advisor must release the Advisor Hold before a student can enroll in classes. Students can register on, or after their scheduled registration appointment time as listed in their E-Hive.   

Graduate Students can register from the first day of early registration through the first day of class via their E-Hive. Graduate students may also mail their registration to:

Graduate Studies Office
Swenson Hall 2024
P.O. Box 2000,
Superior, WI 54880-4500