How does the Reverse Transfer process work?

To facilitate this for our students, UW-Superior has signed formal agreements with the participating community college. Through these agreements, we will periodically evaluate your record and if you have met certain requirements ask your permission to send your UWS transcript to your community college, specifically for reverse transfer purposes. 

Or, you can fill out this Reverse Transfer Transcript Request form and return it to us.

Then, once your community college reviews your transcript, if you have earned a degree, just have an updated community college transcript sent to UWS.

You can have your community college transcript mailed to this address:

University of Wisconsin – Superior 
Attn: Admissions
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI  54880