How will I receive my tuition bill?

UW-Superior no longer mails tuition bills to students. Electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all UW-Superior students. It is your responsibility to check your E-HIVE account to view your bill.

  • Failure to view the bill does not release the student from payment responsibilities
  • Students who are not making their own payments must forward the bill to the proper party.
  • Students can print a copy of the bill to send with their payment or to send to parents or a third party
  • The student is responsible for paying all fees on time