I have a student who needs to make up an incomplete, how can they get access after the semester ends?

At the end of the semester when the class is closed, your student's access to that course is removed. The Learn@UWSuperior Site Administrator will need to extend the access for the student. You will need to contact the Technology Helpdesk 715-394-8300 to request that he or she has extended access to the course. Please give the Course name, section number and semester when you make this request. If the student is making up an incomplete from a previous semester but needs to be added to your current course offering please indicate that as well.