I previously attended UWS and I would like to come back. What do I have to do?

In order to re-enroll at UW-Superior, complete a re-entry application. If you have attended any other colleges or universities between the time you left UW-Superior and when you plan to re-enroll, please submit an official transcript from that institution(s) to the Admissions Office.