Incoming Freshmen FAQs

Jump to Topic:
  • Parking passes/permits are sold at the Parking Services office located in the Public Safety Building, 606 Belknap ST.  We are right next to the Ole Haugsrud Stadium and Crownhart Hall.

    View Parking passes/permit types, parking fees, parking maps, parking regulations, and instructions on how to get or replace a permit.

  • Chartwells provides an excellent dining experience at the University of Wisconsin-Superior. Please see their menu and hours of operation.

  • COVID-19




    Technology Helpdesk

    Tuition and Bills