Parents FAQs

Jump to Topic:
  • Parking passes/permits are sold at the Parking Services office located in the Public Safety Building, 606 Belknap ST.  We are right next to the Ole Haugsrud Stadium and Crownhart Hall.

    View Parking passes/permit types, parking fees, parking maps, parking regulations, and instructions on how to get or replace a permit.

  • Applying to UW-Superior


    • To pay with cash or check:

      Cash or check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, Old Main 136. Check payments may be mailed to:

      UW-Superior Cashier's Office
      Old Main 136
      PO Box 2000
      Superior, WI 54880

      Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check. All payments due must be received at the University Cashier's office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. The University is not responsible for mail delays.

      To pay over the internet with E-check or credit card:

      Internet E-check or credit card payments are accepted through your E-Hive account. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. We do not accept payments over the phone. You must have a driver’s license or state issued identification card to use E-check. There is a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card transaction.

      To make your payment, log into E-Hive and follow these steps:

      • Locate and Click "View Bill" link
      • Choose the appropriate semester
      • Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
      • Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
      • Follow the instructions on the payment page
      • Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt

      UW-Superior does not accept credit card payments over the phone.

    General University Info





    Student Tax Reporting Information - 1098-T

    Technology Helpdesk

    Tuition and Bills

    University Data

    University of Wisconsin – Superior Foundation, Inc.