You can order your transcript online by going to the National Student Clearinghouse. If you have questions regarding how to obtain UW-Superior transcripts, contact the Registrar’s Office. If you have questions regarding whether or not we have received your transcripts, contact the Admissions Office.
Transcripts should be sent to:
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior WI, 54880
- Log into My E-Hive
- Under the Favorites tab at the top, click on "Maintain Applications"
- Enter your name and birthdate
- Click the "Application Data" tab
- Transfer to Education and click "Go"
- You will then be able to see the status of your application and transcripts. Just make sure to check to see if the $50 application fee is paid.
Your signature is always required to release your transcript to anyone.
Complete a Transcript Request form online or in the Registrar's Office (Old Main 139). There is an attached fee for this service. There is a range of charges for sending transcripts depending on how fast it needs to arrive at the recipient location. These prices are listed on the Transcript Request form.