What are fingerprint cards and how do I get them?

By state law, some applicants for Wisconsin and other states' teacher licenses must submit approved fingerprint cards. WI cards may be ordered online from the Wisconsin DPI at and MN cards at Minnesota Department of Education. Cards are also available in the Certification Office. States also allow electronic submission of fingerprints, please consult the state website for more information.