What are my options if my course won’t transfer to UW-Superior?

You can meet with your advisor and discuss whether a course substitution form can be completed and sent to the Registrar's Office for processing.  

Major and minor requirements can be substituted by your advisor and the department chair of the department where the course is housed. 

Further questions should be directed to the Transfer Specialist in the Registrar's Office.