What happens if I lose my key/fob/mailbox key?

If you lose your key or fob, contact one of the Resident Assistants for your Residence Hall. You can do this by contacting them directly or by calling the duty phone during duty hours (7 p.m. to 8 a.m.). They will issue you a temporary key and fob. You can also get a replacement key or fob for a small fee. For a replacement mailbox key, see the Union Desk in the Yellow Jacket Union (this also requires a small replacement fee). If you permanently lose your key or fob, there are reordering fees.

Crownhart Duty phone: 218-522-0620
Curran-McNeill Ostrander Duty phone: 218-522-0622
Ross/Hawkes Duty phone: 218-522-0624