What if I've attended a community college that UW-Superior has not signed an agreement with?

We are working with other community colleges to formalize agreements, but until then, there is no reason why reverse transfer can’t be an option for you as well!  All you need to do is periodically request that UWS send your transcript back to your community college.  In order to facilitate the process, you may wish to contact the office responsible for evaluating credit at your community college (typically the admissions or registrar’s office) and let them know you are sending your transcript back and would like it evaluated for reverse transfer.