What is Reverse Transfer?

Reverse transfer is for students who have transferred from a two-year community college to the University of Wisconsin - Superior before earning their associate’s degree. Credits completed at UW-Superior are transferred back to your community college and used to satisfy the degree requirements for your associate’s degree. This is much like how your credit transferred from your community college to UW-Superior, just in reverse. Your community college will evaluate your UW-Superior work and determine if credits taken at UWS will fulfill requirements for your associate’s degree.  

Participating Community Colleges

  • Lake Superior College