What is the difference between reciprocity and residency?

Reciprocity is only for those students from Minnesota. Basically, if you have reciprocity, you pay approximately the same tuition as attending a Minnesota public university.

Residency, for educational purposes, is more than just where you are currently living. You have to show that you intend to be a bonafide resident of the State of Wisconsin and that you are not here just to go to school. Contact the Registrar if you feel that you should be considered a resident.

The residency request form is located under the forms link on the Registrar's website. There are several documents required to submit with this form.