Where do I make my tuition payment?

To pay with cash or check:

Cash or check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, Old Main 136. Check payments may be mailed to:

UW-Superior Cashier's Office
Old Main 136
PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check. All payments due must be received at the University Cashier's office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. The University is not responsible for mail delays.

To pay over the internet with E-check or credit card:

Internet E-check or credit card payments are accepted through your E-Hive account. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. We do not accept payments over the phone. You must have a driver’s license or state issued identification card to use E-check. There is a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card transaction.

To make your payment, log into E-Hive and follow these steps:

  • Locate and Click "View Bill" link
  • Choose the appropriate semester
  • Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
  • Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
  • Follow the instructions on the payment page
  • Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt

UW-Superior does not accept credit card payments over the phone.