Who should we contact for tabling requests?

All tabling requests (besides Yellowjacket Union and Marcovich Wellness Center) will go through the Office of Reservations. The tabling request form will then be forwarded to SSC or Facilities Management to ensure resources are provided.

For Yellowjacket Union tabling requests, please contact the Yellowjacket Union.

For Marcovich Wellness Center tabling requests, please contact Campus Recreation.