International Student Aid
The following types of aid are available to international students:
- Non-resident Tuition Waiver (NTW) - reduces out-of-state tuition; limited funds available.
- Beecroft Loan - Loans available of up to $500 per year. Available to undergraduate students only. Contact the Office of International Programs for details.
- UW-Superior Foundation Scholarships - for continuing students.
- Outside scholarships - scholarships from sources such as community groups and professional organizations.
There are also many scholarship search websites you may find helpful in locating legitimate scholarships, listed on our resources page. Another helpful site that provides information about scholarship scams is http://www.finaid.org/scholarships/scams.phtml
- Student Employment - International students are eligible for Student Assist positions only. Student assist is employment on campus that is not part of your financial aid package. As long as you are enrolled at least half-time, you may apply for student assist positions on campus.
If you are a prospective student, please visit the Office of International Programs website for more information.