- Before completing your studies at UW-Superior, if you have had any Direct Loans, you must complete online Exit Counseling.
- If you would like to see your federal student loan history from any institution, you may view it through the National Student Loan Data System at www.nslds.ed.gov
- If you have had any Perkins Loans, you must complete exit counseling. An exit interview informs the borrower of their Rights and Responsibilities regarding their Perkins loan. This is a separate and different exit procedure than the Stafford loans. Once a student's attendance at UWS falls below at least a half-time status, they should contact ECSI at 1-888-549-3274. ECSI will provide information as to where to go on-line for the interview (through www.ecsi.net) or contact the Perkins Loan office at (715) 394-8348.
- If you withdraw from classes at UW-Superior, you may need to repay a portion of your financial aid, according to our refund policy.
- If you unofficially withdraw from school (receive all F's for the semester), you may need to repay a portion of your Title IV funds, according to our unofficial withdrawal policy.
- If you withdraw from classes at UW-Superior, please review the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy to determine the affect on your future financial aid eligibility.
- You may want to consider loan consolidation if you are leaving UW-Superior.