The Jaycees of Wisconsin Foundation is offering a $1000 scholarship to a deserving nontraditional student - those returning to school after a break in their formal education.
- applicant must be at least 21 years of age, having returned to school after at least 2 years off.
- applicant must be a continuing student with at least 2 semesters of school completed since returning to school.
- applicant must be attending a WI post-secondary institution pursuing a minimum of a 2 year undergraduate program.
- student must be full-time as defined by the school.
- applicant must have a 3.0 GPA, based on a 4.0 scale. A transcript of grades must be included in the application packet submitted.
- Three letters of recommendation (limited ot one page per letter) must be included in the application packet.
Application may be picked up in the UW-Superior Financial Aid Office. Application deadline is June 30.