Price County HCE Scholarship
The Price County Home and Community Education Association is offering three $250 scholarships.
- Male or female who is a resident of Price County and graduated from an area high school.
- Applicants should be enrolled full-time in a 4 year college or a 2 year technical college (this includes high school seniors planning to continue their education) with preference being given to college seniors.
- All areas of study are eligible.
- A transcript of grades should be sent with the application. Scholarship eligibility requires a 3.0 grade average or better.
- Two references using guidelines stated in the application form must be sent to the Price County UW-Extension office by the due date. It is the responsibility of applicant to see that references are sent.
- Completion of application form (available in the UW-Superior Financial Aid Office) by required due date and sent to the UW-Extension office.
- Applicants may apply for a scholarship for more than 1 year.
- A scholarship may be received only once.
- Three $250 scholarships are available. Requests for scholarship funds must be submitted after November 1, but before November 20.
- If the recipient does not return to school, the scholarship will be awarded to the first alternate.
DUE May 1, 2011. Applications available in the Financial Aid Office, 110 OM.