Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College


Financial Aid Office

University of Wisconsin-Superior

Old Main 110
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

ph. 715-394-8200

fax. 715-394-8027

Follow Us at facebook.com

Financial Aid Office


The following are links to online resources that may be helpful in the financial aid process:

Learning about Financial Aid

Some sites are specifically for secondary students learning about going to college:

  • KnowHow2GO is a site for learning about going to college
  • FAFSA4caster is an early analysis tool regarding college affordability
  • Why go, what to do, and how to pay at college.gov

Filing for Financial Aid

Scholarship resources

Loan resources

  • If you are a first time borrower under the Direct Loan program, you must complete an electronic Master Promissory Note
  • If you are a first time borrower under the Direct Loan program, you must complete Loan Entrance Counseling
  • PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note for parents of a dependent student taking a Parent PLUS loan. 
  • Direct Loans may be serviced by one of eight service centers. It is the goal of the Department of Education that all of your Direct Loans will have the same servicer. To find out who is servicing your loan(s), please log onto the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) and view the individual loan(s). Each will list the servicer with their customer service contact information. Customer Service Centers include Direct Loan Servicing, Great Lakes, Nelnet, Fedloan (PHEAA), Sallie Mae, CornerStone, ESA/Edfinancial, and MOHELA. 
  • You may view your federal student loan history on the National Student Loan Data System
  • When you leave UW-Superior, you will need to complete exit counseling for your Direct Loans
  • Loan consolidation

Military educational benefit resources

Other federal resources


Back to Top