Leaving UW-Superior

If you are leaving UW-Superior for any reason (graduation, transferring, etc.), and have received a pay-check during the year, you’ll need to ensure your address is accurate in HRS (for employment purposes).

Address Change
Complete this if you no longer have access to HRS; to update your address for student employment purposes only.

Self-Service Address Update
As a current student employee, you can update your personal information in HRS (address, phone number, etc.). If you no longer have access to HRS, complete the Address Change document.