First Year Experience
Residence Halls during SOAR
For those staying in the Residence Halls during SOAR:
1. All students checking into the halls will need to sign a housing agreement. Anyone under the age of 18 will need their parent/guardian's signature. Make sure to have the form filled out before you come to campus. The agreement is available at UW-Superior SOAR 2013 Housing Agreement.
2. You will need to check in to your room when you arrive. You can check in to the residence halls between 7:30am-9:45am on the first day. Check out will be on the 2nd day between 9:30am-1pm. You MUST check out of your room or you may be charged additional fees.
3. You will need to move your vehicle to the lot behind the residence halls in the evening (prior to 10pm). This lot requires a permit. You will receive a guest parking permit when you check-in for SOAR (in the Yellowjacket Union). In order to avoid a ticket, you will need to display this permit in your front window.
4. Linens are included in your stay. You do not need to bring personal linens unless you prefer to use your own. We do supply towels, however, they are not full size bath towels.
5. Other recommended items to bring: toiletries, flip flops, good walking shoes, weather appropriate clothing (temperatures range from 50's-90's). We encourage you to check the weather before coming as Superior often differs from other locations due to the lake effect.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer