Living, Learning & Leadership
Attention second-semester freshmen and sophomores!
Join the first student group to register for the newly expanded Certificate in Ethical Leadership. Take advantage of this new opportunity to grow your skill set to enhance both your major and your resume. The curriculum includes the established courses of Emotional Intelligence and Ethical Leadership as well as Living, Learning & Leadership, a culminating course that allows you to apply what you've learned in real-world situations.
Benefits to earning the Certificate in Ethical Leadership
- You'll develop skills that can be applied to on-campus settings such as group and team work, life in residence halls, student organizations and beyond.
- You'll get even more of what you're looking for with hands-on college experience.
- You'll support a future career by preparing for success in the work place.
Certificate course sequence
- IDS 195 (925): Collegiate Relationships: Emotional Intelligence (3 cr)
- Required: Ethical Leadership (3 cr)
- Required: Living, Learning & Leadership (3 cr)
Register now for Fall 2016 at uwsuper.edu/ethics.
Program questions? Contact Lisa Mattsson at 715-394-8033 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jen Bird at 715-394-8571 (email@example.com). For registration, contact Dana Luzaich at 715-394-8032 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Living, Learning & Leadership is a collaborative program of First Year Experience (FYE) and the Center for Continuing Education.