Programs and Services
Gender Equity's mission comes to life in it's programs and services in collaboration with a variety of campus departments and community members.
- Weekly Coffeehouses with a variety of topics surrounding gender and sexual orientation.
- Resource hours each week with a new community agency available for questions and disseminating information.
- Gender Equity Awards Ceremony - celebrating ally and LGBTQ gradates and others that have assisted with programs in the center.
- Sexual Assault Victim Advocate office hours each week
- Body Image and Totally Really Beauty programs
- Sexuality and safer sex programs
- Sexual Assault prevention programs such as Can I Kiss You?
- Superior Ally Training
- LGBTQ+ Safe Zone Training
- College for a day programs
- Art Adventures
Gender Equity staff plan and promote programs and events that help fulfill our mission and educate campus about gender topics. The array of programs and events include but are not limited to:
- Art Night
- Can I Kiss You
- Esme's Gender Show and Tell
- Gender Equity Awards Ceremony
- Superior Allies Training
- Safe Zone Training
- Vagina Monologues