Supporting Scholarships and Programs

UW-Superior students talking in Yellowjacket Union

You can make an immediate gift to support UW-Superior students by donating to the scholarship or campus department of your choice. Simply choose one of the payment methods on our Ways to Give page and specify your gift designation when making your gift.

Or, you may prefer to establish a scholarship endowment to permanently support UW-Superior students. For more information, please contact Jeanne Thompson, Vice Chancellor for University Advancement at 715-394-8598 or