Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Educational Administration Scholarships

Educational Administration Scholarships

Give to UW-Superior

Educational Administration Scholarships

Fred N. Johnston Scholarship. For a graduate student enrolled in the educational administration program at UW-Superior.

Robert D. Krey Research Award. To support two annual educational student awards: (1) The Robert D. Krey Research Award for an outstanding Ed.S. research thesis in educational administration, and/or (2) The Robert D. Krey Scholar Award for scholarly work by an educational administration graduate student. Students competing for the award must submit their scholarly writing or research thesis to a faculty committee for selection. The committee, to be headed by the faculty member mainly responsible for teaching the research class or classes for educational administration if possible, will determine the award recipients.

Continuing students - Submit completed application to the Educational Leadership department chair or your advisor. Please be sure to check whether the scholarship requires more information than is asked for on the application.



Back to Top