All applicants are expected to meet both the following Graduate Studies requirements and the requirements of the individual graduate program:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.75/4.00 or a 2.90/4.00 grade point average in the last half of the undergraduate program. Undergraduate and graduate work from all colleges attended will be considered.
- An undergraduate major or equivalent evidence of substantial background for entering chosen program.
All degree or certification applicants are required to submit the following to Graduate Studies located in the Yellowjacket Union, Room 230:
- An online application to Graduate Studies.
- A non-refundable $56 application fee.
- Official transcripts of all your undergraduate and graduate work to date. We are unable to accept transcripts from students. If you have taken courses at UW-Superior, transcripts are not required.
- Other application materials required by specific programs as listed under "program specific requirements."
Graduate Studies will keep your application materials for one year. After one year you will need to apply again and submit all required application materials. All application materials became the property of Graduate Studies and cannot be returned to the applicant, forwarded to another institution, or duplicated for any purpose.
An applicant desiring to pursue a degree but not meeting one or more of the requirements above may be granted conditional admission.
Recommended dates for submission of application materials are April 1 for summer or fall terms and October 15 for the Spring term. Final deadline for applications is two weeks before term begins.