Graduation Process for Graduate Degree Candidates (Masters and Specialists)
- Students must ensure their expected graduation term is set to the correct term in which they plan to graduate through your E-hive account in "Student Center" - "Graduation" link.
- Spring/Summer deadline is October 1.
- Winter deadline is March 1.
- Applications received after the deadline date might be held and the student will not be permitted to graduate until the following term.
- Apply electronically in your E-Hive account in "Student Center" - "Graduation" link. (You will receive an automated electronic notification telling you that you have successfully submitted your application.)
- An email from the Graduate Studies Office (email@example.com) will arrive in your university email account confirming that you are eligible to graduate shortly after you apply for graduation.
- All course work must be completed, and all grades that apply toward a degree must be received in the Registrar's Office within four weeks after the end of a student's last term of attendance. If this deadline is not met, the student's name will be removed from the term's graduation list, and the student will be required to reapply for graduation.
- Cap, tassel, hood, and gown must be worn by all graduates participating in commencement.
- Purchase regalia through 'Jacket Book & Supply.