Graduation Process for Associate Degree Candidates
- Students must ensure their expected graduation term is set to the correct term in which they plan to graduate through their E-hive account in "Student Center" - "Graduation" link.
- Spring/Summer graduation application deadline is October 1.
- Winter graduation application deadline is March 1.
- Applications received after the deadline date could result in students not being permitted to graduate until the following term.
- Apply electronically via E-Hive in "Student Center" >"Graduation" link. (students will receive an automated electronic notification telling them that they have successfully submitted their application.)
Confirmation of Graduation Status
- Once the graduation application has been submitted, students will receive an email from the Registrar's Office confirming that they are eligible to graduate.
- All course work must be completed, and all grades that apply toward a degree must be received in the Registrar's Office within four weeks after the end of a student's last term of attendance. If this deadline is not met, the student's name will be removed from the term's graduation list, and the student will be required to reapply for graduation.
- Cap and gown must be worn by all graduates participating in commencement.
- Purchase regalia through 'Jacket Book & Supply.
- Students who received a gold tassel during orientation induction may choose to wear this tassel instead of purchasing a black one from the bookstore.