Human Resources Office
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Old Main 201
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Human Resources Office
UW-Superior is committed to making excellence inclusive in every aspect of the institution. Diversity, inclusion and equity are prioritized learning resources for all community members. We strive to offer quality programs in an environment of trust and cooperation that centers on the worth of all individuals. The University is seeking candidates who will contribute to the achievement of this goal.
Assistant Professor (Asian History), Social Inquiry
Assistant Professor of Asian History
|Teach 12 credits (4 courses) each semester including: |
|UW-S offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance coverage for domestic partners and their eligible dependents.|
|For additional information visit www.uwsuper.edu or contact search committee chair Kenneth Shonk at (715) 394-8325.|
Review of applications will commence December 1, 2012 and will continue until the position is filled.
Please apply online at UW-Careers (http://www.uwsuper.edu/hr/employment/career-gateway.cfm) and submit your application packet that is:
1. Letter of introduction
2. Teaching philosophy
3. Unofficial transcripts
4. Evidence of teaching effectiveness, including sample syllabi and student evaluations
5. Three letters of recommendation
Internal applicants: select the internal applicant link. Registration for account not required.
External applicants: select the external applicant link and register for an account:
How to Register for a UW-Careers Account:
1. To register for a UW-Careers account, click on the click here to Register link to create your user name and password.
2. Search for the Assistant Professor (Asian Studies), Social Inquiry position and click on the Apply Now button to submit a resume.
o At this time, you will be asked to complete your profile. Please select Save to continue the application process.3. To submit your letter of application, unofficial transcripts, etc., you must add the document as an attachment by clicking on the Add Attachment link below the Cover Letters and Attachments box.
4. Clicking on the Next link, please complete the required Online Questionnaire.
5. After the Online Questionnaire has been completed, click Next again to provide contact information for three professional references, if required, in the References section by selecting the Add Reference link.
6. Once reference information has been listed, click on Next to complete the How did you find out about the position? section of the application process.
7. Once you have completed all sections, click on the Save button and then Submit button to submit your materials.
At any time you may select the Save button to save your progress. When you have submitted your application, ability to add or change materials submitted will not be available.
If you have questions in regards to the hiring process, please contact Janet Blair at (715) 394-8465 or by email at email@example.com.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer