- Faculty and Instructional Staff
- Non-Instructional and Administrative Staff
Become part of the UW-Superior community where we combine intellectual growth, honesty, individual attention, professionalism and respect for others and the diversity of people through the liberal arts tradition, fostering a work environment of trust and cooperation that centers on the worth of all individuals.
The richness of programs lends to a very personalized educational environment that integrates theory and practice, liberal and professional education, service to the community and region, teaching, scholarship, and creativity.
Student-centered, faculty- and staff-driven
Engage in teaching, mentor students, and work one-on-one with them through faculty or student research. With our small class sizes, you will have the opportunity to really get to know your students and influence them to succeed.
Our support of you
You can expect UW-Superior to be "green-conscious" and embracing new technologies each day, evidenced by 50% of our current buildings being new or renovated within the past 10 years.
Through our Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, Teaching and Learning Tools, Technology Helpdesk and others, we provide resources and support for you as you join us in making excellence inclusive.
No employment opportunities are currently available.
Academic Staff (Instructional)
- Adjunct Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Instruction (Department of Educational Leadership)
- Adjunct Lecturer/Sr. Lecturer for Educational Administration (Department of Educational Leadership)
- Adjunct Lecturer/Senior Lecturer for Special Education (Department of Educational Leadership)
- Senior Lecturer of Early Childhood (Department of Health and Human Performance)
- Revised: Full Time Senior Lecturer for Math (Department of Math and Computer Science)
- Part Time Adjunct Lecturer for Math (Department of Math and Computer Science)
- Adjunct Lecturer for World and American Literature (Department World Languages, Literature, and Cultures)
We are continually accepting applications for temporary instructional staff, i.e. ad hoc lecturers, and part-time assistant athletic coaches. View the position description of athletic coaches.
Individuals are invited to send a resume, cover letter, and three references by e-mail to Erika Bjerketvedt or by US Mail to:
Office of Human Resources
PO Box 2000
Catlin & Belknap
Superior, WI 54880
UW-Superior is committed to making excellence inclusive in every aspect of the institution. Diversity, inclusion and equity are prioritized learning resources for all community members. We strive to offer quality programs in an environment of trust and cooperation that centers on the worth of all individuals. The University is seeking candidates who will contribute to the achievement of this goal.