- Faculty and Instructional Staff
- Non-Instructional and Administrative Staff
Academic Staff (Non-Instructional)
- Grant Accountant (Business Services)
- University Relations Specialist (Marketing and Communications)
- Cultural and Educational Program Coordinator (Educational Success Center/Student Support Services)
- Academic Support Center & Bridge Program Manager (Educational Success Center)
- Coordinator for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion for Gender and Sexuality Programs (Equity, Diversity & Inclusion)
- Director of Campus Recreation (Campus Recreation)
- Career Counselor (Career Services)
- Multicultural Programs Coordinator (Equity, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Head Men's Basketball Coach (Athletics)
University Staff Temporary Employment
No employment opportunities are currently available.
The University of Wisconsin-Superior is continually accepting applications for temporary (non-permanent) positions in Administrative Support.
Schedules for these positions vary from 20-40 hours/week and will last for various durations. Each position is limited to 1040 hours of employment per year, with rates of pay dependent upon the duties performed in the position, and levels of experience the applicant possesses. Note: The majority of the temporary positions are for 20 hours per week, but in some situations may be for 40 hours per week, not to exceed 1040 hours in a year.
Application blanks for temporary positions may be obtained by contacting the UW-Superior Human Resources Office at (715) 394 8220, or by stopping in at their office, located in Old Main 201 on the campus. (You may also download an Application Blank and mail it to):
Office of Human Resources
PO Box 2000
Belknap & Catlin Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Applications will be placed in our temporary employment file for a period of three months and referred to campus supervisors as vacancies occur. Thereafter, an application may be renewed for an additional three months by telephoning the Office of Human Resources.