POLICY FOR OFF CAMPUS BOOKINGS OF COMPUTER LABS
Priority for use of networked computer laboratories on campus shall be given to students, campus classes (including staff training), continuing education classes, and UW-Extension, in this order.
- Use of the labs by outside entities will be limited to two (2) consecutive 8 hour days with a maximum of two (2) bookings per semester.
- Use of the labs by outside entities, except on special occasions and when facilities are available, shall be limited to times when university classes are not in session.
- Use of the labs is allowed for a maximum of 2 hours during the last four weeks of the semester for classroom training assignments.
- Any damage to computers or equipment in the lab due to negligence or misuse will be the responsibility of the entity booking the facility.
- Requests for food service will be referred to the YellowJacket Union Dining Service Office.
- Parking arrangements will be handled by the Campus Parking Service office.
Rate Schedule, 2009-2010
$80 for 1-4 hours
$150 for 4-8 hours
Technical Support during program (Student tech support) :
Non-Profit: $10 per hour, 1 hour minimum
For-Profit: $20 per hour, 1 hour minimum
Set-up/Take down (Staff Computer and AV tech support):
Non-Profit: $50 per hour, 1 hour minimum
For-Profit: $75 per hour, 1 hour minimum