Chancellor's Leadership Award
One Chancellor's Leadership Award, presented by the Chancellor's Office, is available to be awarded to an undergraduate senior who meets the criteria below.
The student being nominated for the Chancellor's Leadership Award must:
- Be an undergraduate student graduating in May 2013 or December 2013.
- Have had on-going involvement in a campus organization, team, or unit for at least 2 academic years.
- Stand out for the commitment they have made to an organization, team, or unit
- Have experience serving as a mentor to other students
- Demonstrate contributions to student life at UW-Superior
- Have been involved in campus and/or community service
- Show a commitment to personal growth
TO NOMINATE A STUDENT, SUBMIT THIS FORM ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- A detailed nomination letter sent to Joy Johnson specifying:
- How the nominee meets the criteria
- Any academic or co-curricular involvement
- Service to the campus, including relevant positions
- Any supporting letters or materials