Leadership Development Program
Student Involvement at UW-Superior is committed to providing leadership development opportunities for all students. Authentic leadership is the basis for a variety of experiential learning opportunities in which students may participate. We offer programs designed to encourage students to create positive change by leading from personal conviction.
Whether you are new to leadership or have experience as a leader, we can get you started or add to what you already know about leadership.
Students participating in the leadership development program initiatives may expect to . . .
- Identify and articulate personal and professional values
- Determine individual areas of strength
- Develop their own personal leadership style
- Strengthen their interpersonal leadership skills
- Use their leadership to positively impact an organization, team or group in which they are a part
Learn more about Authentic Leadership.
So, check out our programs and see what we have planned for you!