Students Did You Know?
- In the Course Calendar, it will look like a Discussion Topic is currently locked when it actually means that it will lock on the date that is listed there.
- Some browsers have problems using the tools and features in Learn@UW-Superior. We recommend Firefox, which is free to download from the Mozilla Firefox website.
- At the end of the semester, you will have access to your current courses two weeks after Finals week so that you can see any Final Grades your instructors have posted.
Instructors Did You Know?
- If you copied your course materials from a past semester, make sure to update the due/end dates and times to the current semester.
- If you have a student who needs extended access to a past course, you will need to contact the Technology Helpdesk with the course and student names.
- The Online Learn@UW-Superior Instructor Training is now available for any instructor who is new to or wants a refresher on using the Learn@UW-Superior system.