Students Did You Know?
- Now that the semester has started, if you have registered for a course it will not appear in the My Superior Courses area until after the next integration process on Sunday - Thursday nights.
- In the Course Calendar, it will look like a Discussion Topic is currently locked when it actually means that it will lock on the date that is listed there.
- Some browsers have problems using the tools and features in Learn@UW-Superior. We recommend Firefox, which is free to download from the Mozilla Firefox website.
- You will have access to your current semester courses two weeks after Finals week so that you can see any Final Grades your instructors have posted.
Instructors Did You Know?
- If you copied your course materials from a past semester, make sure to update the due/end dates and times to the current semester.
- If you have a student who needs extended access to a past course, you will need to contact the Technology Helpdesk with the course and student names.
- The Online Learn@UW-Superior Instructor Training is now available for any instructor who is new to or wants a refresher on using the Learn@UW-Superior system.