Students Did You Know?
- Some browsers have problems using the tools and features in Learn@UWSuperior. We recommend Firefox, which is free to download from the Mozilla Firefox website.
- You will have access to your current semester courses two weeks after Finals week so that you can see any Final Grades your instructors have posted.
- Summer Courses:
- On-campus courses have several session start dates, courses will open on the first day of each session.
- Distance learning and online courses open one week before the first day of class as a preview.
Instructors Did You Know?
- If you have a student who needs extended access to your current course after it closes, you will need to contact the Technology Helpdesk with the course and student names.
- The Online Learn@UWSuperior Instructor Training is now available for any instructor who is new to or wants a refresher on using the Learn@UW-Superior system.