These photo collections show the field locations, laboratories, student workers and professional staff of the Lake Superior Research Institute.
Note: The first collection auto-advances. Please use the bottom buttons to navigate through the other photo sets.
- The only population of the endangered Vaccinium vitis-idaea in a white cedar swamp in Douglas County
- Surveying the Wolf River with students
- Stephanie Glass measuring Old Growth Forest near the Bois Brule River
- Jeremy Primus wading into Lake Superior to measure water quality at Wisconsin Point for the DNR E. coli Source Monitoring project, 2015
- Standing in the rain preparing to take water samples for the Bacterial Source Tracking Project, 2015